PDA

View Full Version : ALLAH answers our prayers in THREE WAYS....

MSara
18-Nov-2008, 08:57 PM
SALAMOLAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH WA BARAKATAHU!

DEAR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Allah Answers your prayers in 3 ways:

He says YES and gives it to you

He says NO and gives you better

He says WAIT and gives you the best

ALLAH SAYS IN THE HOLY QURAN:

Allah is with Those Who Patiently Persevere (Saabireen)

[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 153]

"O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient."

[8. Surah Al-Anfaal : Ayah 46]

"And obey Allah and His Apostle and do not quarrel for then you will be weak in hearts and your power will depart, and be patient; surely Allah is with the patient."

MAY ALLAH ANSWER OUR PRAYERS IN THE BEST WAY,AMEEN.

SALAMOALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH WA BARAKATAHU!

fatima_43
18-Nov-2008, 09:15 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I know that when you make a dua either:

1. Allah will answer it
2. He will ward off an evil thing from coming to you
3. He will answer it on yawmul qiyaamah and then you will wish none of your du'a in this world were answered

So either way you don't lose anything. I've heard this on Islamic radio if anyone else heard it maybe they can confirm or clarify.

Abu.Kauthar
18-Nov-2008, 10:48 PM
evidence ???

:)

Abu.Kauthar
18-Nov-2008, 10:59 PM
in the authentic Hadith narrated by Imam Ahmed in his Musnad, by Abu Sa'eed Al Khudari.

" every Muslim who supplicates to Allah with a supplication other than a sin or something which disconnects him from his family, except Allah would fulfill it in one of three ways: either Allah responds to his supplication quickly, or keep his supplication until the day of judgement, or ward off evil away. so they said: shall we say a lot (a lot of supplications) He peace be upon Him said: Allah did a lot ( as in responded to a lot of supplications "

so what our sister Fatima said is correct.

while what our sister/brother Msara said.....

i'd love to see the evidence on that if there is any.

may Allah increase us in knowledge.

Abu.Kauthar
18-Nov-2008, 11:23 PM
i just went back to the Musnad and i just need to correct something.....

the Hadith is not authentic but Hassan (good). which doesn't change anything but just to be accurate.

as for the last bit " Allah did a lot ( as in responded to a lot of supplications) "

the proper translation is " Allah does a lot " which means that Allah responses to Dua's and supplications and does a lot to humans, much much more than what they ask for.

and just to add.

it's hadith number 11133 in the Musnad.

and has been mentioned in other books.