Very sweet, very nice, very different and lovely...truly lovely. Try it out!
500ml fresh milk
20g unflavoured Halal gelatine powder (1sachet)
4 pieces of Banana (boil and mesh)
100g custard flour
200ml fresh milk
250ml coconut milk
- Heat the fresh milk with Halal gelatine and together with sugar.
- Stir briskly with a fork until dissolved and boiled.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients B into a big bowl. Mesh and press the banana again and blend it all together fairly.
- Put in the ingredients B into ingredients A.
- Heat it up a little, stir briskly until dissolved, allow to cool.
- When ready, lift it up and pour in a nice container.
- Refrigerate until firm.
click here to get more FREE RECIPE >> http://www.halalgelatine.com/recipe.html
Results 1 to 1 of 1
06-May-2006 06:04 AM