Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    What Muslims can expect from Obama 

Obama's a vampire

2. Collapse Details

Obama is planning military attacks on Pakistan to threaten al-Qaeda militants.

2:50 - Obama talks about meeting Jewish troops who 'faced daily threats as they maintained security' and 'people who wanted nothing more than to secure a future for their children', disregarding the plight of the Palestinians.

4:38 - Obama claims Israel is 'Middle-East's only democracy'

3. Collapse Details

what the! I'm so shocked, why doesnt he just kiss Isreals ass while he's at it.
    If you make intense supplication and the timing of the answer is delayed, do not despair of it. His reply to you is gauranteed; but in the way He chooses, not the way you choose, and at the moment He desires, not the moment you desire.

4. Collapse Details

Sarah, this is old footage. You should of known about this!

5. Collapse Details

I had no idea bro, has he said anything like this after he became the President?
    If you make intense supplication and the timing of the answer is delayed, do not despair of it. His reply to you is gauranteed; but in the way He chooses, not the way you choose, and at the moment He desires, not the moment you desire.

6. Collapse Details

Banned
    Sister... the man is president elect still.

He hasnt taken oath and administered any presidential duties YET.

So far, as a presidential candidate, he has been EVERYTHING to EVERYONE.

He has said anything that anyone wanted to hear, be it pro-anything or anti-anything . He is a politician in the TRUE sense of the world. The American people were gullible enough to have the wool pulled over their eyes and vote for this thing.

He has said a lot of things, a lot of which are self contradictory. What he does in action is yet to be seen once he assumes office.

Personally, I feel he is nothing but another tool employed by the forces of evil. And I for one, dont think in the case of the western world's neo-imperialist neocon foreign policies, there is any such thing as "lesser" of two evils.

I just feel its EQUAL magnitude of the same evil, only its diverted elsewhere. Its like if you say the ummah is one body (which is stated in hadith), then one side wants to pluck out its right eye and another side wants to pluck out its left eye. Theres no question of "lesser evil" here- as a lot of our brothers and sisters mistakenly think will be the case with this bozo coming to power. Its just a question of same evil applied elsewhere.

7. Collapse Details

yeah Interesting concept Akhi jazakuallahu khair, i totally agree...I guess his true colours will show when he's in office, even though it's kinda obvious...

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by *saRah* View Post
    I had no idea bro, has he said anything like this after he became the President?
    May Allaah bless you and make you from the people of Jannah!

When I say this is old footage. I mean a couple of months old now. Before they all voted and he was announced president.

9. Collapse Details

Ameen and you too akhi, hmm i think I have to get more into news...but i hate TV altogether

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    TV's for losers sis... and the news in current times ain't worth watching or listening to. But if you feel the need to gather a few headlines, just use the net.

You're on the right track insha Allah sis Dont go back to the TV

No TV = More time with family + more time to work out + more productivity to do something creative and profitable + most importantly, 99% of it is haram anyways and you get to stay away from it.

Theres immense benefits in throwing the TV away, or at least minimising consumption to Islamic channels/programs.

11. Collapse Details

The information I got on Obama was from the net.