Saturday, 2nd August, 2014
Fajr: 5:50am (ends 7:20am), Dhuhr: 12:27pm
`Asr: 3:12pm, Maghrib: 5:33pm, `Ishaa': 6:59pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    Gaza Donations being accpted by Unity For Sisters, inshallah 
    bismillahe ArRahmani ArRaheem
    assalamu alaykum wa rahmatallah...

We have all seen the horrific views on the internet and TV about the situation in Gaza. The committee at Unity For Sisters feels it is an obligation to assist in any way possible bithnillah. Firsly we must all make dua that Allah bring relief to the Muslimeen of Gaza, amiiin. Secondly, your kind donation will assist in so many ways, bithnillah.

Unity For Sisters will be sending the money directly to Gaza with your entire donation going towards helping our brothers, sisters and their families inshallah.

Sadaqah is being accepted into the Unity For Sisters Bank account:

Bank: Commonwealth Bank
    Account Name: Unity For Sisters
    BSB: 063620
    Account Number: 10368712
    Please put Felistin/Palestine in the subject line, inshallah.

Unity For Sisters will be sending the money in two weeks inshallah bithnillah..

On behalf of Unity For Sisters,
    Umm Rasheed
    This doonya is nothing but deception, I ask Allah we are not among the decieved...amiiin

2. Collapse Details

Abu Layla is Invisible Abu Layla's Avatar

How is the money getting there? And are we sure that it will get there and assist these people?

May Allaah reward your efforts

3. Collapse Details

wa alaykum asalam wa rahmatallah Abu Layla...

Unity For Sisters will be sending the money through directly , inshallah. Sheikh Kamal will be arranging everything inshallah. He will be back in Melbourne end of this week and all questions you have can be answered then as I know you see him regulary inshallah.

Umm Rasheed
    This doonya is nothing but deception, I ask Allah we are not among the decieved...amiiin

4. Collapse Details

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatallah..

I would like to answer the main questions being asked, around the Muslim community in the following statement.

Unity For Sisters is not a business based charity. The individuals who ask for donations or advocate the plight of those who we are raising money to fulfill our project requirements gain no financial or material compensation in any way shape or form. The sisters and brothers who assist Unity For Sisters are seeking reward from Allah, so when we face Allah we hope our good deeds are heavy, bithnillah.

Unity For Sisters does not usually do projects in the MiddleEast region and generally focus our projects in East Africa. We believe it a religious duty to assist our brothers, sisters and their families who are being oppressed by the zionest regime in gaza and the least we can do, inshallah.

I hope all questions have been answered and I ask Allah to accept this from us...amiiin

Your sister in Islam,
    Umm Rasheeed

5. Collapse Details

My question is basically concerning the blockade, and people sending money there, do we know it will get there or are we going to be throwing our money in the air?
    I ask this only because this is what people will be concerned about, and also, what do you mean by it will be going there direct? Is somebody personally going to take the money there?

6. Collapse Details

Our aim is to send the money through in two weeks, inshallah. However if it is impossible to send we will wait until we are able inshallah.

When I say direct, it is a specific system which many muslims use to send money through to more difficult regions of the world. The Somali community use it alot, same with Sundanese, Afghan ect.

7. Collapse Details

It's okay, I'm not getting the answer I'm after... I'll ask your husband when I see him inshaa'Allaah.

8. Collapse Details

she is talking about companies like amaal express, which is similar to western union....i think. but could be wrong.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Layla View Post
    It's okay, I'm not getting the answer I'm after... I'll ask your husband when I see him inshaa'Allaah.
    jazakAllahu khair akhi fillah.

10. Collapse Details

btw, can any brothers/sisters tell me where they would be donating for gaaza if not here?
    are there any organizations who have been there since years?? where we dont have questions like how/when the donations would reach the people?

11. Collapse Details

wa iyaaki. Unity for sisters has been around for years brother

12. Collapse Details

brother im new here so...sorry:P
    i was just wondering the options we've got to send money...

13. Collapse Details

Use the money to print information pamphlets and papers exposing the israeli government with proof of their genocidal war crimes.

We need to raise awareness so our own government wont be so supportive of Israels blatant murder and disregard for human life.

There is a 3 hour gap of cease fire the Israel army is so called allowing to be open for humanitarian aid to get through, but the people of Gazza dont trust anything they say since the Israeli army told them to leave their homes and take shelter in the makeshift UN shelter schools, but 3 have been bombed one killing 40+. Now these are UN supported shelters of which Israel has the coordinance of all the UN shelters in Gazza, but even these arent spared by the Israel missiles.

Although the 3 hour gap in one small part of the Gazza strip is being open for humanitarian aid there is still no guarantee for the people getting the food and supplies to not be shot at or shelled. All in the name of apparent Hammas fighters hiding amongst civilians, there is no evidence to back this up. And further more the UN chief representative in Gazza has said first hand that the Israel is committing war crimes.

So what i am saying simply is that even though this 3 hour gap is opened, most Gazzan'z will stay in their homes since they have no trust in Israel's instructions, and Israel has themselves said they will not guarantee any absolute ceasefire on a target that appears to be shooting rockets from a civial area, even a school. Keeping in mind their lying of coarse!

Also another important note to keep in mind is that for most Gazza'ns it will tkae 3 hours to get to the crossing itself. So you can imagine the distrust and apprehensivenes to leave you're home with all the conflict going on everywhere in Gazza. So without any place being safe staying in oners homes and venturing into the streets to get bread from the bakeries would be the maximum risk one would expose themselves to considering the constant missile and shelling attacks.

Make heavy dua for our Muslim brothers and sisters, and trust in Allah that those who are truly oppressed will be judged accordingly.
    How canst thou say to thy brother,Brother,let me pull out the mote that is in thine eye, when thou thyself beholdest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, cast out first the beam out of thine own eye, and then shalt thou see clearly to pull out the mote that is in thy brother's eye.

14. Collapse Details

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatallah

Unity For Sisters has been active for about 5 years alhumdolillah. The charity has been set up for sisters to become active in assisting our brothers, sisters and their families who are in dire need in East Africa. As a group, the charity has raised over $100,000 Australian dollars alhumdolillah. Basically, we are simply a group of sisters who aim to earn Allah's Pleasure by making the community aware of the situtation of Muslims overseas and hoping through this Allah will Bestow upon us His Mercy on Yawm Al Qiyamah, bithnillah.

Unity For Sisters does not have an office, and no admin costs come from the donations. Brothers and Sisters will donate the time, money and services to fulfill these needs specifically. The sisters who raise money through our chartiy do not feel at ease using money donated for charitable purposes (such as feed the poor projects, orphan support ect) to use on admin costs. So we made a decision early on that %100 of donations to go to that specific source.

Perserverance, the situation has been similar in Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq ect, we all must make dua for our dear brothers, sisters and families. However I also believe living in Australia which has great material wealth we should also give sadaqah....Can we actuually imagine our children starving and we are too scared to go out...may Allah strengthen us...amiiiin

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by UmmRasheed View Post
    Unity For Sisters will be sending the money in two weeks inshallah bithnillah..
    Could you let us know when is the last day for this, jazakAllahu Khair.
    ...the Muslim raised his sword up and swung it down hard on the kafir, so forcefully that the blade went down his hip and split him in half. When the Muslim unveiled his face, he looked at me and said, "What do you think of that, Ka'b? I am Abu Dujana."

16. Collapse Details

jazakAllahu khair akhi..

As you are aware Unity For Sisters will be holding a FETE on Wednesday 21st jan, inshallah. An activity on the day will be dedicated to the poor and in need in felistin, inshallah. We will wait until after the 21st and send inshallah. It would be best if all brothers and sisters could have their donations in on the 25th of Jan, jazakomAllahu khair for your question.

Umm rasheed

17. Collapse Details

Al naadam- Tawbah Always_Be_Sincere's Avatar
    May Allah reward all the sisters in this organistion who are working hard to help our brothers and sisters in Islam. I ask Allah to keep them steadfast. Ameen.
    "And certainly we shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits , but give glad tidings to Al-Sabirun (the Patient)."
    Surah 2:55

18. Collapse Details

amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
    jazakillahu khair for your support, your dua had tears from my eyes (although I am pregnant and highly emotional your dua is soooooooooooooo beautiful habibteee), mashallah tabarakAllah.