Wednesday, 23rd July, 2014
Fajr: 5:56am (ends 7:28am), Dhuhr: 12:27pm
`Asr: 3:06pm, Maghrib: 5:26pm, `Ishaa': 6:53pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    Volunteers Needed .. Many opportunities available 
    As Salaamu Aalikum

I am working with the Eritrean Community at the Flemington Flats. I attended a networking meeting today of the many different communities represented at the flats.

The different communities need experienced and talented people to volunteer and help the communities to implement the many ideas they have to help the children and adults that live around the flats.

No talent or gift would be turned back.. whether you can play sport, teach English, run children's programs, offer help and support in legal and social issues or write, talk .. anything. we have a need for you. Please contact me for more information

Times are to suit you and your lifestyle.

Current need are for volunteers to help develop soccer and AFL clubs for the children and young adults and to assist with setting up different projects and assist groups to write funding applications.. but these are only the tip of the iceburg of help needed.

Please contact me by pm if you are interested or ask more questions here insha'Allah.

For those looking at 16 hours of volunteer work for centrelink this is a great opportunity .. and for those who are training and need to volunteer somewhere to gain experience, you can't do better than combining help for the communities and the barakah you will receive.. together with the personal satisfaction and self development opportunities.
    Allah is sufficient for us and He is the best Disposer of Affairs..

http://jameelah61.wordpress.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to carol_au For This Useful Post:

mayk (15-Feb-2012)

3. Collapse Details

I can see Abu Layla!
    Assalamu Aleikum,

I can help out developing cricket... I know someone who is a good cricketer who can coach.... so let me know insha Allah

4. Collapse Details

Bump..

I've just had a meeting with a training organisation and although this is subject to confirmation it is possible that volunteers can receive training in a range of skill competencies at little or no cost to themselves, simply by assisting with the programs out here at the Flemington Flats.

If you have some time on your hands, want to assist your brothers and sisters and the wider communities living here with the many challenges they face, please contact me asap. Insha'Allah.

A wonderful opportunity to be rewarded for your time and involvement in the lives of so many people. ..and potentially to receive qualifications and experiences that can be included on your resumes.
    Allah is sufficient for us and He is the best Disposer of Affairs..

http://jameelah61.wordpress.com