Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    Ramadan in Tripoli 
    very cute how they live in Tripoli, very simple relaxing lifestyle.. except when the Nusayri feel peckish for a harb

اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وأرزقنا اتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وأرزقنا اجتنابه

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fatima_43 For This Useful Post:

Lizzy (18-May-2012), Najwa Al Mu'minah (07-Mar-2012)

3. Collapse Details

Im dying to go to Lebanon
    بَدَأَ الإِسْلاَمُ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ كَمَا بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا فَطُوبَى لِلْغُرَبَاءِ‏

4. Collapse Details

Maybe it's the Sunnis who should be taking up the "harb" n not ignoring their Muslim brothers because they are syrian

5. Collapse Details

Many lebanese sunnis have gone over and are fighting in Syria, not to mention housing refugees in addition to helping to smuggle aid and arms in to Syria but the Lebanese government is just another Bashar supporter so it is not easy... Plus subhanallah a lot of the 'muslims' in Lebanon are very very misguided and more nationalistic then religious..
    The woman came out of a manís ribs.Not from his feet to be walked on not from his head to be superior,but frm his side to be equal,under the arm to be protected,and next to the heart to be loved

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CVM For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (07-Mar-2012), fatima_43 (07-Mar-2012), Najwa Al Mu'minah (07-Mar-2012)

7. Collapse Details

Mashallah alhamdulillah yes there are some who realise the truth and do their duty. May Allah help to awaken the misguided

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdraheim For This Useful Post:

Najwa Al Mu'minah (07-Mar-2012)

9. Collapse Details

there's always protests in Lebanon for Syria that's why there was clashes again in Tripoli a few weeks ago because the Nusayris there in Jabal Mohsen couldn't stand it so they hit on bab el tabbaneh
    اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وأرزقنا اتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وأرزقنا اجتنابه

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fatima_43 For This Useful Post:

Najwa Al Mu'minah (08-Mar-2012)

11. Collapse Details

There was a protest in Beirut..i think same day we had ours, my fiance wanted to go, but he cant, cause they write their names down who went etc and later on, and then if a person did something, they bring him for questioniong..are you a terrorist, do you know anything about al qaeda and so on. Its a big headache, and just causes alot of problems for the person. If my fiance goes to a protest, the immigration could very possibly refuse his application. So its not like they dont want to go, and be part of it, they just cant unless they're up for all the problems and headaches it could cause. Especially if you decide to go to Syria...
    بَدَأَ الإِسْلاَمُ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ كَمَا بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا فَطُوبَى لِلْغُرَبَاءِ‏

12. Collapse Details

And not to mention, shootings amongst the alawis and sunnis, as mentioned by fatima_43, great example, bab el tabbaneh

13. Collapse Details

Why would you write you name down? They had people trying to do that here too people taking names and email addys to keep people "informed"

14. Collapse Details

I wonder how you would find that out

15. Collapse Details

well its not necessarily you writing down your name for the petition, there could be spies, asking about who was there etc.

16. Collapse Details

lol i almost signed the petition at the protest, i was thinking about signing up, if they approached me, but they didn't

17. Collapse Details

My Husband is from Tripoli and is still currently there waiting for the visa application process. I witnessed a protest when I was there and it was the first time for me that I experienced something like this, I was frightened but for my husband this is something that he has been accustomed too. He is a good muslim and even he said there are many muslims everywhere and he would agree what CVM said above that many Lebanese Muslims are misguided politically and nationally and not religiously.