Friday, 25th April, 2014
Fajr: 5:28am (ends 6:55am), Dhuhr: 12:19pm
`Asr: 3:17pm, Maghrib: 5:41pm, `Ishaa': 7:04pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    Labor Becoming Pro-Zionist 
    The reason for making Bob Carr foreign minister is fairly obvious. Same reason the Jews made Juliar prime minister:

The Executive Council of Australian Jewry has congratulated Bob Carr on the announcement of his appointment by the Australian government to the position of Minister for Foreign Affairs.

“Our community knows from its many years of association with Mr Carr what a wealth of talent and knowledge he will bring to his new role” said ECAJ President, Dr Danny Lamm.

“The announcement of Mr Carr’s appointment comes at a critical time in world affairs and there will be no shortage of challenges to keep him occupied. He has an abiding commitment to Australia’s alliance with the US (read Israel) which remains of fundamental importance to Australia’s security...,” Dr Lamm added...

...Concerning Israel and recent events in the Middle East, Dr Lamm said “Bob Carr has a long record of support for Israel...He was a founder of Labor Friends of Israel in the 1970s, campaigned actively for the freedom of Soviet Jews and has been an outspoken champion of Israel’s right to exist in peace and security...

http://www.jwire.com.au/news/the-eca...bob-carr/23341
    Singapore: oppresses Muslims, bans athaan, bans hijab in schools, prevents building of madrassahs or muslim schools, puts limit on the percentage of Muslims allowed in each apartment building, and bans Muslims from joining Singapore's elite military forces. Singapore; Israel's best buddy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to falah For This Useful Post:

Melb (07-Mar-2012)

3. Collapse Details

I will make sure I NEVER vote for them!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Melb For This Useful Post:

Najwa Al Mu'minah (07-Mar-2012)

5. Collapse Details

Alhamdilla I dont vote for them
    بَدَأَ الإِسْلاَمُ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ كَمَا بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا فَطُوبَى لِلْغُرَبَاءِ‏

6. Collapse Details

I've got better reasons not to vote for them than this. Heh, I'm bad on voting by religion though. I'm the same religion as Abbott and his party is even less likely to get my vote.

There are no good choices this time around. Or should that be again? There weren't any good choices last time either.

7. Collapse Details

Just vote for the NBN so we can get faster access to these forums.

8. Collapse Details

no one should vote for labour or librals or any party which supports the so called "war on terror"!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abdel2473 For This Useful Post:

falah (15-Mar-2012), Inqiyaad (16-Mar-2012)

10. Collapse Details

A former Labour MP back in 2002 by the name of Julia Irwin was told to apologise in parliament for simply asking the question "why the over support for Israel? and why the lack of support for Palestine and its right to exist?"

She was told that if she didn't cut it out, she will never get ahead in the party. She was also accused of being incompetent keeping in mind that she was in parliament for not one or two, but four terms!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Abdel2473 View Post
    no one should vote for labour or librals or any party which supports the so called "war on terror"!
    With Australia's preferntial voting sytem you can put the worst party last, and the second-worst party second last. The Liberal Party is still more Zionist and more anti-Muslim than Labor.
    Singapore: oppresses Muslims, bans athaan, bans hijab in schools, prevents building of madrassahs or muslim schools, puts limit on the percentage of Muslims allowed in each apartment building, and bans Muslims from joining Singapore's elite military forces. Singapore; Israel's best buddy!

12. Collapse Details

They are both worse than each other. Did you know that each Labour MP is given a free ticket to go to Israel?
    Did you know that Julia Gillard and Kevin Rudd went together on the same flight to Israel in 2006 prior to wining the election?

13. Collapse Details
    Labor 
    Wake up!!!! the Zionists control Australia they only give the impression that labor or liberal can be voted for but they control all the politicians and government and the politicians are there puppets!
    How do I know? I became the target of these monsters! Cross one and you will pay.
    I have been tortured in my own home with lasers and direct energy weapons, noise harassment. I have been forced out of my own home due to 24 hour extreme electromagnetic radiation they made, I have the statistics documented.
    I am also unfortunate enough to live in their suburb where predominately them and their fellow satanist Freemason friends live, they are also preventing me from selling my house. I cannot complain as every single government organization are their slaves and lackeys.
    Last edited by purpleblue; 08-May-2012 at 10:42 AM. Reason: na

14. Collapse Details

draw smiley faces on your ballot

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblue View Post
    Wake up!!!! the Zionists control Australia they only give the impression that labor or liberal can be voted for but they control all the politicians and government and the politicians are there puppets!
    How do I know? I became the target of these monsters! Cross one and you will pay.
    I have been tortured in my own home with lasers and direct energy weapons, noise harassment. I have been forced out of my own home due to 24 hour extreme electromagnetic radiation they made, I have the statistics documented.
    I am also unfortunate enough to live in their suburb where predominately them and their fellow satanist Freemason friends live, they are also preventing me from selling my house. I cannot complain as every single government organization are their slaves and lackeys.
    Think that's tough? Try living in Footscray!
    Il futuro appartiene all'Islam

16. Collapse Details

I hope your joking, they don't predominate Footscray............

17. Collapse Details

And there are also Christian Zionists and Freemasons whom are their slaves.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by purpleblue View Post
    I hope your joking, they don't dominate Footscray............
    and being tortured in your own home is no joke.

19. Collapse Details

Non-Lethal Weapons - "Psychotronics" and "Silent Sound" which could not be used without the approval of the government and it is used on innocent victims, the war on terror is used as a guise to justify this non consensual human experimentation. If you think that it does not happen then you are gullible.

20. Collapse Details

or just avoid voting altogether because it should be clear enough now that this pendulum swinging liberal to labor to liberal to labor is just mesmerising people away from the order of Allah 'azza wa jal to reject taghout and to worship Allah only.

O Allah, Revealer of the Book, Quick Taker of the accounts, defeat the confederates. O Allah, Defeat them and shake them