Thursday, 18th September, 2014
Fajr: 4:49am (ends 6:16am), Dhuhr: 12:15pm
`Asr: 3:38pm, Maghrib: 6:13pm, `Ishaa': 7:36pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

1. Collapse Details
    Study Medicine (MBBS) in India 
    Dear Parents, Brothers and Sisters,
    Assalam Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabarakathahu!

Alhamdulilah, I am starting a service for the Muslim Community to study Medicine in Hyderabad, India. Firstly, let me introduce myself:
    I have been living in Melbourne for the last 20 years with my 2 daughters and wife. I am a Computer Scientist by qualification, currently running Software Development and Services Business. I have taught Computer Engineering at Monash and La Trobe Universities and also provided software services for numbers of years to companies like Telstra, CSIRO, EDS, Deloitte, Sensis etc.,

My wife is a GP (Doctor) practicing in SE suburbs. My elder daughter is pursuing her 3rd year of medicine at Monash Uni and the younger one is in year 9 at caulfield grammar school.

If your kids have completed year 12 and unable to get into medicine in Australia, please contact me. I will try to get a place in Islamic Medical Colleges in Hyderabad, India. There is an exclusive Women's Islamic Medical College as well for ladies. Our team will make your study as comfortable as it can be by providing end to end services right from admission to accommodation, transport and a local guardianship during your complete study.

For further information please check our website www.mbbsinindia.com.au (still in its first cut).

Wassalam
    Dr Sayyad Mohiddin
    +61 414 886 421
    email: drsayyadm@hotmail.com

2. Collapse Details

Ws,

I took that pathway and recently completed my MBBS in Hyderabad India, in a Muslim med college alhamd. I would be happy to share my experiences if anyone requires it. It definitely is an option for those really keen on pursuing a career in this field, but quite a challenging one as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiraz For This Useful Post:

UmmNRZ (20-Apr-2012)

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks Shiraz 
    Assalam alaikum WRWB Shiraz,
    Thanks for sharing your experiences. Hope the contacts I have provided were of some help. I pray to Allah for every success in your endeavours in becoming a doctor in Australia. Amin.
    Jazzak Allah
    Dr Sayyad

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drsyed For This Useful Post:

Ansari (07-May-2012)

6. Collapse Details

Ws, thanks for all your help. The contacts you've provided will be of immense help as I start this journey here inshA.

JazakAllah,
    Shiraz.