Wednesday, 17th September, 2014
Fajr: 4:50am (ends 6:18am), Dhuhr: 12:15pm
`Asr: 3:38pm, Maghrib: 6:12pm, `Ishaa': 7:35pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Our FSA in Homs has been striking back today at Assad forces with several operations. One of their successes is that they've managed to seize control over Homs National Hospital, once a headquarters for the shabiha/Assad death squads & security assad thugs.
    "...The eyes are filled with tears and the heart is full of grief but we do not say anything except that which is pleasing to our lord.."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (03-Apr-2012)

3. Collapse Details

In Homs, the FSA have taken control of a hospital that was previously occupied by Asad soldiers as a base.. Allah mhayyi jesh elhor!
    اللهم أرنا الحق حقا وأرزقنا اتباعه وأرنا الباطل باطلا وأرزقنا اجتنابه

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fatima_43 For This Useful Post:

*saRah* (04-Apr-2012), Houda* (09-Apr-2012), Khaled (03-Apr-2012), sourceoflight (04-Apr-2012)

5. Collapse Details

Hypocrisy at its best

"...The eyes are filled with tears and the heart is full of grief but we do not say anything except that which is pleasing to our lord.."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Abu Layla (10-Apr-2012)

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

In Alleppo, FSA Battalion of Ahrar Alshamal FSA capture forces of Assad , POW now with the Battalion..These men say they have not killed anyone or harmed anyone they were merely doing the odd jobs in the Assad Army, FSA has made an oath to treat them as POW according to Islamic law, meaning no harm will come there way and will be looked after.

9. Collapse Details

Aleppo - 05/04/2012 Update of FSA in Aleppo:
    Huge losses of Assad forces and casualties ,in the Country side of Aleppo.
    At this Very moment Rural Aleppo is in the hands of Our FSA
    1 - Helicopter shot down 7 kilometers from Tel Refat.
    2 - 9 damage tanks on the outskirts and on the road between the roundabout of Allirmon and Haritan.
    3 - 7 destroyed tanks, 2 of which are in the outskirts of Anadan and 3 in Anadan's streets and 2 on the road between Tel Rifat and Azaaz.
    4 - Possession of the 3 Assad personnel carriers.
    5 - 77 confirmed of Assad forces killed .
    6 - The number of wounded in the Assad forces at the moment is 62 wounded, including 20 in serious condition.
    7 - 78 Reports of Defected soldiers from the Assad forces in addition to recruit officers and and 2 officers from the Military Airport and the other from the Damascus military campaign
    8 - Defection of 2 tanks, one has bombed the branch of military security in Azzaz, After driver finishes shelling the Military Security he does the Escape ,the other driver to the tank also does the escape, Assad forces target the tank that was shelling the Military security compound from the sky, thinking the driver is still in it!
    Allaahu Akbar!!

10. Collapse Details

Fierce ongoing clashes between FSA and Assad forces in all the neighborhoods and the city of Hama, Explosions going off, FSA Targets the Security building and Air intelligence building and the location of the main police headquarters, reported of heavy losses so far on both sides may Allah swt be with our FSA!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Abu Layla (10-Apr-2012)

12. Collapse Details

The arrival of 4 bodies of Hezbollah guerrillas early Thursday from Syria to South Lebanon amid intense security emphasis ...Allahu Akbar!!! Allahu Akbar!!!! -Evidence that Hezbollah guerrillas are fighting Alongside Assad forces against the FSA and civilians of Syria! Takbeer!!!!
    Allahu Akbar!! Allahu Akbar!! Here is there Evil corpses

13. Collapse Details

Today is yawm al jum'ah so please increase your dua for our brothers and sisters all around the world

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Cem (06-Apr-2012)

15. Collapse Details

Lt Tias, the 24 year old leader of one of the biggest battalions of the FSA, the Al-Faorouq Battalion. A few days ago they seized the military hospital in Homs where military medics were once torturing and killing civilians, only to find dozens of bodies burnt and decomposed.

May Allaah reward him with the highest level of Jannah. He is a great warrior and a great leader

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

*saRah* (08-Apr-2012), Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012), fatima_43 (09-Apr-2012), Houda* (09-Apr-2012)

17. Collapse Details

La hawla wa la quwata illa billah, they burnt their bodies???? A'oothubillah. I was watching a news report just a few weeks ago about the men (patients) in the military hospital and what they were going thru, may Allah accept them as Shaheeds.

I think most of them were part of the army that refused to accept the killing of civilians.

18. Collapse Details

It's too difficult today to report the number of people killed.. Well over 150 civilians in Hama, Homs, Aleppo and Daraa, including babies being shot in the chest. It's been a really bad day for our brothers and sisters in Syria

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Houda* (09-Apr-2012)

20. Collapse Details

Jazak Allahu khairan for your updates brother. Is there an english website with hourly updates? There are just a couple of arabic FB pages that i read news (constant updates/breaking news etc).. jak
    When my heart became constricted and my paths became narrow - I took my hope in Your pardon and forgiveness as an opening and an escape - My sins seemed very great to me but when I compared them to Your forgiveness My Lord, I found Your forgiveness to be greater. - Imam al-Shafi'e (Rahimahullah)

21. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Houda* View Post
    Jazak Allahu khairan for your updates brother. Is there an english website with hourly updates? There are just a couple of arabic FB pages that i read news (constant updates/breaking news etc).. jak
    Wa iyaakum sis

On my first post in this thread there are links to 2 English FB pages that I find very useful alhamdulillaah

22. Collapse Details

Houda you still in lebnan ? Ehats the situation there ? Are the shia stirring? What sboout the leb community are they even phased by whats happening?
    I have never debated with a knowledgeable person but beaten him, and I have never debated with an ignorant person but been beaten by him.
    - Imam al-Shafi`i (May Allah have mercy on him)

23. Collapse Details

Jak Khaled.

Yep YS, still here. Well no cival war has gone off yet however apparently it is soon expected wallahul mustaan. There are many organisations and masajid lending a hand to the syrians, looking for homes for them, taking families our on weekly trips, raising money very often. I think almost every khutbah mentions the state of syria, makes dua for them. People are keeping very up to date with news on the situation. There are weekly (even daily) protests held here in tripoli. When hubby comes home i will upload vids of the syrian "rally" we attended today. We rally in cars here and many of the youth on the motor scooters holding the syrian rev flag, tawheed flags and 2 vehicles with about 8 massive speakers pumping the syrian nasheeds, driving thru the streets of tripoli from asr to maghrib. Amazing atmosphere mashaAllah.

I think Australia needs more awareness on the situation. Particularly seeing that only a couple of hundred attend the syrian rally? I was really saddened to hear that.
    When my heart became constricted and my paths became narrow - I took my hope in Your pardon and forgiveness as an opening and an escape - My sins seemed very great to me but when I compared them to Your forgiveness My Lord, I found Your forgiveness to be greater. - Imam al-Shafi'e (Rahimahullah)

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Houda* For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012), fatima_43 (09-Apr-2012), Khaled (10-Apr-2012), Saffiya (09-Apr-2012), sourceoflight (11-Apr-2012), your sister (09-Apr-2012)

25. Collapse Details

This is a vicious and gruesome video of Assad forces burning a Syrian activist alive and slitting his throat and setting him on fire while he's still alive. Please be cautioned that this video contains extremely graphical images

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012)

27. Collapse Details

Assaad's Shabeeha thugs have killed 4 Syrians in a refugee camp in TURKEY. Yes, that's right, TURKEY!!. They've fired into turkey and killed more innocent civilians. May Allaqh destroy you you filthy pigs

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Khaled For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012)

29. Collapse Details

La Hawla wa la quwata illa billah. Clearly these people are not human beings. I cant believe what happened in that video of our darling brother. SubhanAllah, whats wrong with such disgusting animals. May Allah swt give him nothing but alfurdaws. Ya Allah, cleanse the earth from these filthy animals, ya Allah compensate my brothers and sisters and seek a revenge that befits the actions of such inhumane actions. Ameen.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saffiya For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012), Abu Layla (10-Apr-2012), Cem (09-Apr-2012)

31. Collapse Details

I can see Abu Layla!
    Indeed this is a very hard test for our brothers over in Syria... May Allah grant us patience in this difficult time and hand victory over such tyranny...

32. The Following User Says Thank You to shaquille20 For This Useful Post:

Abdraheim (10-Apr-2012)