Saturday, 23rd August, 2014
Fajr: 5:27am (ends 6:55am), Dhuhr: 12:23pm
`Asr: 3:26pm, Maghrib: 5:52pm, `Ishaa': 7:15pm

Donate to help a brother get surgery done insha'Allah!

Thread: Phillipines?

1. Collapse Details
    Phillipines? 
    Assalaamu alaykum

I'm looking for a holiday destination and was thinking phillipines? Can anyone tell me a it about the following places?

Boracay, Manila and Cebu

2. Collapse Details

Wa Alaykum Assalam

No, no and no.

Remember that the Philippines is not like Malaysia dear Khaled, it is not designed for Muslims.

If you want to see nice places where you won't be surrounded by alcohol, transsexuals, bars and crime in the Philippines you have to head down to the Muslim areas that are near Malaysia. Most of them will be hard to get to as there is not a large tourist industry set up, so unless you know people there it would be difficult to access. One place that has a small Muslim population and is clean and respectable is Puerto Princesa in Palawan. It is one of the nicest places you will ever see, and quiet too.

3. Collapse Details

Umm Musa
    Why u don't try a diff city like we are khaled, we are going to sabah Inshaallah.

4. Collapse Details

I'm also looking at going on a holiday during the mid-semester break. At the moment Malaysia is at the top of the list as I've never been there and I've read some good feedback from the people that have gone.
    O you who believe! Stand out firmly for All‚h as just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear All‚h. Verily, All‚h is Well-Acquainted with what you do. (Al-Mā'idah: 8)

5. Collapse Details

I'd recommend Sabah too - when we go insha'Allah next time that's where I want to try. Already been Langkawi, penang and KL. i'd still go KL for shopping but for outside i'd try sabah next time
    Al-Hasan al-Basri said of hypocrisy: No one fears it but a believer, and no one feels safe from it but a hypocrite.